Born and raised just outside of Baltimore, Maryland, Andrew brought his fondness for the Baltimore Orioles and Old Bay to the Pacific Northwest in 2006. Andrew, his wife and three children reside in Clackamas County. Andrew is active in the community, has started a college scholarship for students on the Oregon coast, and works hard to help his clients with all of their legal needs.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland, J.D., 2003
- Towson University, Towson, Maryland, B.S.,1999
- National Crime Victim Law Institute, Portland, Oregon Staff Attorney, Instructor in Lewis and Clark Law School’s Crime Victim Litigation Clinic, November 2006 – February 2008
- Law Office of Richard R. Johnson, Sacramento, California June 2005 – November 2006
- Circuit Court for Baltimore County, Towson, Maryland Judicial Law Clerk for The Honorable Susan Souder, April 2003 – May 2005
- Admitted to the Maryland State Bar, December 2003
- Admitted to the Oregon State Bar, September 2007
- Admitted to Washington State Bar, December, 2011
Publications and Presentations
- Author, Visual Impact: Cameras in the Courtroom, Spring/Summer 2007 Issue of NCVLI News, a nationwide newsletter for victims’ rights lawyers and service providers.
- Presenter, A Year in Review: Victims’ Rights Cases from the Past Year, presented at the NCVLI 2007
- Crime Victim Law & Litigation Conference in Portland Oregon, May 18, 2007
- Author, Faulty Defaults, The Advocate, Voice of the Baltimore County Bar Association, Vol. XIV, No. 6, January 2005.