James E. Redman
James E. Redman has been an attorney for over 50 years. He has been admitted to practice Oregon, Washington and before the US Supreme Court. His career began as a Deputy District Attorney for Clackamas County.
- Wills and Trusts
- Lewis and Clark College – Bachelor of Science 1954.
- Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark – Juris Doctor – 1963
- Representation of injured clients and assisting families in the purchase and sale of real property. Assisting those in need of wills, trusts and in processing probate estates.
- Past President of the Clack&mas County Bar and Vice President of the Oregon State Bar together with service on numerous Bar committees.
- Chairman of the local school board three times.
- Chairman of the local Salvation Army committee and service with other committees.
- Recipient of Oregon State Presidents Public Service Award and Holman Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Multi-year AV Preeminent, the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards by Martindale-Hubbell, a national peer review rating service established in 1887.
- Long-Serving Clackamas County Pro Tem Circuit Court Judge.